Sunday, September 20, 2009

After months of debate and conversation I still receive the same doubts and questions as I originally received, those who are bound to Christianity still cant comprehend the idea that there is a great possibility that they are the ones who are walking down the wrong path, or any religious follower for that matter. To me its comes across as such a simple theory, I truly believe that it is more of a theory and no less than pure truth, but who am I to desied what truth really is, because the facts are we wont ever be able to get a grasp on truth. My theory is however that we as humans all have a similiar mind set, and with that mind set we can be raised and even conditioned to think that we are on the one and only real path to ultimate salvation. So with that said who is to tell which religion is correct, we where all raised to believe that the one we were around are conditioned to believe is the truth. With mind set equal to the next we think that ours is truth, as do our nieghbors. We all truly believe that our religion is truth, but at the same time have know proof. So with a idea as this how is it so hard to live in equality. This all revolves around my original thought, if a religion requires faith to be a whole, who is to say wich is truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment